CMMI – The Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)®.
Originally created for the U.S. Department of Defense to assess the quality and capability of their software contractors, CMMI models have expanded beyond software engineering to help any organisation in any industry build, improve, and measure their capabilities and improve performance.
CMMI best practices focus on what needs to be done to improve performance and align operations to business goals. Designed to be understandable, accessible, flexible, and integrate with other methodologies such as agile, CMMI models help organisations understand their current level of capability and performance and offer a guide to optimise business results.
Introducing CMMI V2.0
Designed to meet the challenges of the changing global business landscape, CMMI V2.0 drives business performance through building and benchmarking key capabilities. The core of CMMI V2.0 is a proven set of global best practices organised by critical business capabilities which improve business performance. These critical capabilities address the biggest challenges common to any organisation, including: Engineering and Developing Products Improving Performance Delivering and Managing Services Sustaining Habit and Persistence Managing Business Resilience Planning and Managing Work Selecting and Managing Suppliers Ensuring Quality Managing the Workforce Supporting Implementation
STANDARDS/ MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
We are also capable to assist organisations to adopt industry specific standards such as:
1) ISO 9001 Quality Management
3) ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management
4) ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management
5) ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
6) ISO 31000 Risk Management
7) ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management
8) ISO 14001 Environmental Management
9) ISO 50001 Energy Management
10) ISO 13485 Medical Device Quality Management
11) ISO 55001 Asset Management and the whole range of Project Management Framework such as:
i) IPMA Organisational Competence Baseline (IPMA OCB)
ii) PRINCE2® – Project Management
iii) PRINCE2® Agile – Project Management
iv) Portfolio, Programme, and Project Management Maturity Model
v) Praxis Framework™